- ⚙️ This rule is included in all of
This rule checks whether every
v-if directive is valid.
📖 Rule Details
This rule reports
v-if directives in the following cases:
- The directive has that argument. E.g.
- The directive has that modifier. E.g.
- The directive does not have that attribute value. E.g.
- The directive is on the elements which have
<div v-else v-if="foo"></div>
This rule does not check syntax errors in directives because it's checked by vue/no-parsing-error rule.
👫 Related Rules
This rule was introduced in eslint-plugin-vue v3.11.0