- ⚙️ This rule is included in all of
This rule checks whether every
v-is directive is valid.
📖 Rule Details
This rule reports
v-is directives in the following cases:
- The directive has that argument. E.g.
- The directive has that modifier. E.g.
- The directive does not have that attribute value. E.g.
- The directive is on Vue-components. E.g.
This rule does not check syntax errors in directives because it's checked by vue/no-parsing-error rule.
👫 Related Rules
📚 Further Reading
This rule was introduced in eslint-plugin-vue v7.0.0