- ⚙️ This rule is included in all of
This rule checks whether every
v-memo directive is valid.
📖 Rule Details
This rule reports
v-memo directives in the following cases:
- The directive has that argument. E.g.
- The directive has that modifier. E.g.
- The directive does not have that attribute value. E.g.
- The attribute value of the directive is definitely not array. E.g.
- The directive was used inside v-for. E.g.
<div v-for="i in items"><div v-memo="[i]" /></div>
This rule does not check syntax errors in directives because it's checked by vue/no-parsing-error rule.
👫 Related Rules
📚 Further Reading
This rule was introduced in eslint-plugin-vue v7.16.0